Brad Jashinsky’s Resume
- Over 15 years of marketing experience in the entertainment, hospitality, and tourism industries. 10 years of leadership experience managing in-house teams, contractors and external agency partners all over the world with a broad range of skill sets and personalities.
- Navigated John’s Incredible Pizza through the COVID-19 pandemic by launching takeout orders for the first-time, signing up with third-party delivery partners, and adapting to ever-changing state regulations.
- Developed and executed Knott’s Berry Farm’s eCommerce, social media marketing and digital marketing strategy that propelled the resort to the highest attendance and revenue in its history. The park is now the 10th most visited theme park in North America after Disney and Universal’s nine parks.
- Grew annual social media impressions at Knott’s Berry Farm by 2000% reaching 500+ million yearly impressions by producing photo and video content for Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, and YouTube.
- Launched the new Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop in January 2019 to the #1 best selling gaming laptop at Amazon and Best Buy through the creation of a sophisticated omnichannel advertising campaign.
Director of Marketing and Sales at John’s Incredible Pizza Restaurant and Family Fun Center Chain
(December 2019 – Present)
- Directs and manages all sales and marketing activities for all 14 locations, which collectively generate over $80 million in annual revenue and welcome over four million guests every year.
- Performs the entire range of marketing management duties including hiring and managing staff, developing and implementing marketing business plans and programs to ensure market growth.
Manager, Advertising and Digital Marketing at Razer (July 2018 – December 2019)
- Responsible for driving over $100 million in annual e-commerce sales through advertising and digital marketing.
- Planed and executed a $5+ million annual digital marketing strategy and optimization of all North American advertising channels including Amazon Advertising, programmatic display, Google search, Facebook/ Instagram/Reddit/Twitter/YouTube social media ads, and direct publisher buys.
- Grew hardware sales 28% YOY by improving ad efficiency through enhanced analytics.
- Managed two outside media buying agencies and creative execution via an in-house creative team.
Manager, Digital Marketing at Knott’s Berry Farm
(June 2014 – July 2018)
- Promoted to expand the paid digital marketing strategy while continuing to oversee all digital marketing, social media marketing and digital content for the resort. Co-led a team of eight.
- Reinvented the digital marketing and social media marketing strategy for the Knott’s Berry Farm theme park, water park, and hotel by launching the first mobile app for the park, creating a comprehensive asset library for social media, and expanding PR outreach to include large digital outlets, bloggers, and influencers.
- Developed and executed the eCommerce, social media marketing and digital marketing strategy for the Knott’s Berry Farm theme park, water park and hotel that helped propel the resort to the highest attendance and revenue in its history. Knott’s Berry Farm is now the 10th most visited theme park in North America after Disney and Universal’s nine parks.
- Increased ROI by 25% through optimizing a multi-million dollar digital advertising spend. Work hand in hand with ad agency to create and execute native, display, streaming audio, video, search and paid social strategy.
- Design integrated communication plans with the Director of Sales and VP of Marketing for CEO/CMO/COO.
- Spearheaded the development and successful launch of new responsive website.
- Responsible for the development, execution and post-program analysis of email marketing campaigns to over 500,000 consumers, Android/iPhone mobile app content that reaches 300,000 guests, and an eCommerce website that processes over $75 million in annual revenue.
- Balanced assigned budgets and worked directly with the remote corporate team and external agencies on SEO/SEM, digital advertising media buys, and content development (copywriting, photo, video etc.).
Digital Marketing and Brand Manager at Summertime Entertainment
(Dec. 2009 – June 2014)
- Collaborated with two dozen agency partners and licensors to implement a consistent brand style guide and brand voice in digital and physical products. Part of the team that brought on major partners including Nintendo, Bandai, Madame Alexander Dolls and Linden Lab.
- Co-led the digital marketing and brand management strategy of the $70 million Legends of Oz franchise and managed a team of 12 direct reports including developers, graphic designers and marketers.
- Developed cutting edge mobile games, augmented reality apps, virtual world online games and websites that generated earned media in major publications and received over 40 million impressions.
- Launched the franchise on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube through organic and paid social media marketing that created a community of over one million fans through a comprehensive content calendar.
Sales and Marketing Specialist at ProTechnology Adobe Partner
(Nov. 2006 – Dec. 2009)
- Transformed a legacy B2B enterprise software small business into a sophisticated sales machine by introducing digital marketing tactics and complete Google Analytics sales funnel tracking to the company.
- Slashed marketing costs 30% while generating 40% in additional revenue by implementing A/B tested and targeted email campaigns, direct response mailings and search engine marketing/optimization campaigns.
- Awarded the Adobe Partner of the Quarter Award for innovative marketing strategy.
- CalTravel 2017 Emerging Leader Award
(Selected from hundreds of applicants)
- AAA Partner of the Year Team Award
(Selected from hundreds of partner companies)
- Adobe Partner of the Quarter Team Award
(Selected from thousands of partner companies)
- Amazon Advertising Sponsored Ads Accreditation
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketer
- Google Digital Marketing Certification
- Florida Atlantic University
Certificate, Hospitality and Tourism Management
- California State Channel Islands
2007 – 2011