Brad Jashinsky’s Resume
- Helped propel Knott’s Berry Farm to its highest attendance in its 90+ year history through industry leading strategies including highly engaging social media content, high converting email newsletters, digital ad sales optimizations and media pitching.
- Led the successful rebranding of Knott’s Berry Farm’s spring seasonal event into the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival. The event has become one of the most well attended times of the year for the park and has helped double attendance during the spring time period.
- Developed hundreds of different photo and video assets for Knott’s Berry Farm and Summertime Entertainment, including animation, documentary, interview and narrative.
- Expanded Knott’s Berry Farm’s PR outreach to include large digital outlets and bloggers. Successfully secured coverage from hundreds of outlets including BuzzFeed, FoodBeast, The Huffington Post, VICE, MiceChat, Theme Park Review, Theme Park Insider and many local family bloggers.
- Created the digital strategy for the $70 million dollar international “Legends of Oz” feature film franchise with a targeted demographic of families. The digital strategy involved mobile apps, online games, EPK video packages, style guide, ad campaigns, web development and social media presence.
- Coordinated in-house marketing and development teams, licensees, outside PR firms, and global contractors to fully execute the extensive digital licensing strategy for Legends of Oz. Worked with licensees including Bandai, Linden Labs, and Madame Alexander Dolls.
- 10+ years of experience managing in-house teams and external partners with a broad range of skill-sets, personalities and experience including a team of twelve direct reports.
- 10+ years of digital marketing and social media experience.
- Over 15 years of experience working with Photoshop, video editing software and the Office Suite.
Manager, Advertising and Digital Marketing at Razer (July 2018 – Present)
Plans and executes digital marketing strategy and optimization of performance marketing channels including email marketing, retargeting, social and online/offline advertising campaigns. Plans, designs and executes demand generation programs to maximize sales revenue, audience engagement & branding objectives. Manages Media Agency and creative execution via the in-house creative team.
* Strategically plans all online marketing programs to help the company obtain marketing, sales, and revenue goals.
* Drives best-in-class strategy & execution to maximize revenue against current customer base while also expanding customer base.
* Manages digital campaign assets, landing page development and content, and tracking that supports direct response marketing strategy.
* Spearheads full funnel campaigns, ROI-bottom funnel campaigns, re-targeting, marketing database, email, and social media.
* Collaborates with media agencies to drive best-in-class Paid Social, Amazon, SEM, Influencer, Display Media programs and campaign reporting.
* Evaluates and drives qualitative KPIs through continuous improvement and optimization. Champions digital best practices and KPIs across regions.
* Collaborates with marketing team partners & Global teams to localize campaign content, asset creation and messaging to achieve business objectives.
Manager, Digital Marketing at Knott’s Berry Farm (January 2017 – July 2018)
* Promoted to expand the paid digital marketing strategy while continuing to oversee all digital marketing, social media marketing and digital content for the resort. Co-leads a team of eight.
* Developed and executed the eCommerce, social media marketing and digital marketing strategy for the Knott’s Berry Farm theme park, water park and hotel that helped propel the resort to the highest attendance and revenue in its history. Knott’s Berry Farm is now the 10th most visited theme park in North America after Disney and Universal’s nine parks.
* Increased ROI by 25% through optimizing a multi-million dollar digital advertising spend. Work hand in hand with ad agency to create and execute native, display, streaming audio, video, search and paid social strategy.
* Design integrated communication plans with the Director of Sales and VP of Marketing for CEO/CMO/COO.
* Spearheaded the development and successful launch of new responsive website.
Representative, Digital Marketing at Knott’s Berry Farm (June 2014 – December 2016)
* Reinvented the digital marketing and social media marketing strategy for the Knott’s Berry Farm theme park, water park and hotel by launching the first mobile app for the park, creating a comprehensive asset library for social media, and expanding PR outreach to include large digital outlets, bloggers and influencers.
* Grew annual social media impressions at Knott’s Berry Farm by 2000% reaching 500+ million yearly impressions by producing high-quality copy, photo and video content for Facebook, Instagram, Yelp and YouTube. Industry leading engagement rate that is higher than Disneyland and Universal Studios.
* Responsible for the development, execution and post program analysis of email marketing campaigns to over 500,000 consumers, Android/iPhone mobile app content that reaches 300,000 guests and an eCommerce website that processes over $75 million in annual revenue.
* Led the successful rebranding of Knott’s Berry Farm’s spring seasonal event into the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival. The event has become one of the most well attended times of the year and has helped double attendance during the spring time period.
* Balanced assigned budgets and worked directly with remote corporate team and external agencies on SEO/SEM, digital advertising media buys, content development (copywriting, photo, video etc.).
Digital Marketing and Brand Manager at Summertime Entertainment (Dec. 2009 – June 2014)
* Co-led the digital marketing and brand management strategy of the $70 million Legends of Oz franchise and managed a team of 12 direct reports including developers, graphic designers and marketers.
* Developed cutting edge mobile games, augmented reality apps, virtual world online games and websites that generated earned media in major publications and received over 40 million impressions.
* Launched the franchise on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube through organic and paid social media marketing that created a community of over one million fans through a comprehensive content calendar.
* Collaborated with two dozen agency partners and licensors to implement a consistent brand style guide and brand voice in digital and physical products. Part of the team that brought on major partners including Nintendo, Bandai, Madame Alexander Dolls and Linden Lab.
Sales and Marketing Specialist at ProTechnology Adobe Partner (Nov. 2006 – Dec. 2009)
* Transformed a legacy B2B enterprise software small business into a sophisticated sales machine by introducing digital marketing tactics and complete Google Analytics sales funnel tracking to the company.
* Slashed marketing costs 30% while generating 40% in additional revenue by implementing A/B tested and targeted email campaigns, direct response mailings and search engine marketing/optimization campaigns.
* Awarded the Adobe Partner of the Quarter Award for innovative marketing strategy.
- CalTravel 2017 Emerging Leader Award
(Selected from hundreds of applicants)
- AAA 2017 Partner of the Year Team Award
(Selected from hundreds of partner companies)
- Adobe Partner of the Quarter Team Award
(Selected from thousands of partner companies)
California State Channel Islands
2007 – 2011