Brad Jashinsky’s Resume
- Helped propel Knott’s Berry Farm to its highest attendance in its 90+ year history in 2014, then again in 2015 and again in 2016 through industry leading strategies including highly engaging social media content, high converting email newsletters, digital ad sales optimizations and media pitching
- Produced dozens of in-house film shoots, celebrity visits and TV show filming including FOX’s MasterChef, The Next Food Network Star, and multiple Travel Channel series
- 8 years of digital marketing experience
- Created a comprehensive photo/video asset library for the Knott’s Berry Farm Resort
- Developed and implemented the digital strategy for the $70 million dollar international “Legends of Oz” feature film franchise with a targeted demographic of families. The digital strategy involved mobile apps, online games, EPK video packages, style guide, ad campaigns, website development and social media presence.
- Coordinated in-house marketing and development teams, licensees, outside PR firms, and global contractors to fully execute the extensive digital licensing strategy for Legends of Oz. Worked with licensees including Bandai, Linden Labs, and Madame Alexander Dolls.
- Over 15 years of experience working with Photoshop, video editing software and the Office Suite
Manager, Digital Marketing at Knott’s Berry Farm (January 2017 – Present)
Representative, Digital Marketing at Knott’s Berry Farm (June 2014 – December 2016)
Develop content and provide strategic direction for the resort’s social media accounts, websites, apps, and digital advertising campaigns including Knott’s Berry Farm, Knott’s Soak City Waterpark and the Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel. Monitor, report and optimize all digital sales for the resort including Season Passes. Responsible for the development, execution and post program analysis of all email, direct marketing and SMS marketing campaigns. Balance assigned budgets and work directly with external agencies on development of web content and infrastructure, such as: SEO/SEM, digital advertising, content development (video, photo, etc.) and reporting tools. Oversees the digital brand relationship with PEANUTS Worldwide. Works with the Director of Communications, Director of Sales and the VP of Marketing to create integrated communication plans.
Two examples of the dozens of Knott’s videos that I have produced:
Digital Marketing Manager at Summertime Entertainment (Dec. 2009 – June 2014)
Digital Marketing Manager for the $70 million dollar international Legends of Oz feature film franchise. Led development of digital and social media products and presence, including the Legends of Oz World virtual world and iOS apps. Pitched and signed digital licensors including Linden Labs and GameMill Entertainment. Collaborated with PR firms, in-house teams, and licensors to create design documents, press releases, style guides, digital assets, and physical assets.
iPhone App Designer at Six Flags (Jan. 2009 – Dec. 2009)
Helped develop the Six Flags iPhone theme park application for the original iPhone and iPod Touch before any existing first-party theme park apps existed.
Digital Marketing Specialist at ProTechnology (Nov. 2006 – Dec. 2009)
Digital Marketing Specialist at ProTechnology, an Adobe Enterprise Technology Partner, that creates document automation workflows for law firms, insurance companies, manufacturing plants and hospitals. Created and deployed press releases, marketing campaigns, websites, and email blasts that generated over one million dollars in sales per year. Part of the team that was awarded the prestigious Adobe Partner of the Quarter Award.
Software Engineer at Technicolor (Oct. 2005 – Oct. 2006)
Software Engineer specializing in application development for quality control data collection at Technicolor, the largest manufacturer of DVDs and Blu-Ray discs in the world . Developed DVD and Blu-Ray quality control software that greatly improved yields by providing reporting data statistics to management and automatically alerting maintenance teams.
Quality Assurance Summer Intern at Midway Games (June 2005 – Sep. 2005)
Worked hand in hand with the development team as the lead quality assurance tester for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox video game Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks that sold over one million units. Managed the in-house team of testers and San Diego teams.
Quality Assurance Spring Intern at Liquid Entertainment Games (Mar. 2005 – May 2005)
Coordinated with the publisher Atari and the in-house development team to ensure the bug free release of the PC video game Dungeons and Dragons: Dragonshard.